Papua New Guinea (Darwin to Cairns)
22 Nights from $19,340 per person (twin share)*
Departure 8th October 2019
Join the Coral Adventurer in 2019 for the inaugural ‘Customs and Craftsmen’ art themed expedition of Papua New Guinea, West Papua and the Maluku Islands. This exciting itinerary will spend a fully immersive 22 nights exploring remote villages and historic towns, focusing on art and culture and interacting with the local communities along the way.
We will be joined by collector and expert on New Guinea tribal art, Richard Aldridge, who will be offering his expertise as a guest lecturer throughout the voyage.
Be a part of the inaugural Customs and Craftsmen expedition
> Enjoy a private onboard art exhibition in Madang and mingle with the artists
> Interact with local craftsmen and artists at remote villages and markets
> Visit the Sultan’s Palace and enjoy high tea in Ternate with views over the islands
> Enjoy high-spirited cultural performances from villages throughout the voyage
> Snorkel, kayak, and dive pristine coral reefs, rich with tropical marine life
> Encounter Whale Sharks at Cenderawasih Bay
> Experience a Bandanese dinner under the stars at Fort Belgica
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for the number of nights as listed in each itinerary
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours in tender vessels
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Tipping not required:
Other cruise lines automatically add gratuities to your account and service charges to your bar invoices. On Coral Adventurer, our crew has no other agenda than your delight.
Exclusive Bonus Offer
- Complimentary bottle of wine from Southside Travel upon arrival (per cabin)*
- 10% discount on travel insurance (nib, Suresave, CHI or Covermore)
Contact us now for itinerary, availability and up to date pricing.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.