Taste of India
10 Days/9 Nights
Price per person from:
$2,585 per person (twin share) plus ticket taxes $125 per person
About this trip
This 10-day tour of India offers a taste of some of the most exciting and iconic attractions that India has to offer. The tour starts in cosmopolitan Delhi continuing to the fascinating “Pink City” of Jaipur with the Amer Fort. Then a wildlife safari in the famed Ranthambore National Park. Finally finishing with the stunning Taj Mahal. This tour offers remarkable value for money and a true taste of what India has to offer.
- Economy class airfare to Delhi return from Melbourne with Singapore Airlines
- 9 nights accommodation on a twin share basis
- Meals as per itinerary (B, L, D)
- All sightseeing, excursions and transfers using air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Services of local English speaking guide during sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Monuments / Temple Entrance (01 time) during sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw ride at Chandani Chowk in Old Delhi during city tour
- Cultural dance show with dinner at local restaurant ‘Spice Court’ in Jaipur
- Jeep ride (both ways – up & down) till rampart at Amer fort in Jaipur
- 2 Game drives (shared open jeep) with naturalist in Ranthambore National Park
- Gold seats for Mohabbat-e-Taj show at Kalakriti Centre in Agra
- Cooking demo followed by dinner with local Indian family in Delhi
- All current applicable taxes
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.