Iconic North of New Zealand
7 Days - Auckland to Wellington
From $3,295 per person (twin share)
Early bird saving
Save up to $369 per person when you book before 31st January 2020
Venture through the North Island from Auckland to New Zealand’s capital, Wellington and revel in New Zealand most iconic sights. Enjoy a local connection with an exclusive By My Guest lunch on a private Waikato dairy farm. Learn insider knowledge from your experienced Travel Directors and immerse yourself in the Maori culture as you are invited for the evening at Tamaki Maori Village to experience the centuries-old traditions of New Zealand's Indigenous.
- Join Bridgette and Lance O'Sullivan on their lush Waikato dairy farm for lunch.
- Learn about the delicious, fascinating kiwifruit when you visit a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke.
- Encounter Māori culture and cuisine, where guests get to experience the centuries-old traditions of New Zealand's Indigenous people.
- Enjoy relaxed starts and two leisurely two-night stops.
- Experience New Zealand's best beach at Mount Maunganui.
- Visit fascinating Tamaki Māori Village and Te Puia.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.