15 Days - Adelaide to Darwin
From $6,475 per person (twin share)
Early bird saving
Save up to $679 per person when you book before 31st January 2020
Discover the legendary Australian outback on a fascinating northbound journey from Adelaide, through the Red Centre and onto tropical Darwin in the Top End. The stunning beauty of Australia’s vast and varied landscapes including the rugged Flinders Ranges, ancient Uluru and Kata Tjuta and the lush wetlands of Kakadu National Park will provide memories to last a lifetime.
- Visit an extraordinary, self-sufficient outback property powered by sun and wind, and explore the night skies with the family’s telescopes.
- Local experts take you through Adelaide Central Market, underground for opals, through vineyards, and into indigenous life in Kakadu.
- Delve into Aboriginal rock art as you walk through, under and around ancient sites at Ubirr and Nourlangie in Kakadu.
- Experience sunrise over Uluru on a two-night stay.
- Explore outback towns of Coober Pedy and Tennant Creek.
- Enjoy handcrafted experiences touring Nitmiluk & Kakadu.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.