15 Days - Adelaide to Darwin
From $6,475 per person (twin share)
Discover the legendary Australian outback on a fascinating northbound journey from Adelaide, through the Red Centre and onto tropical Darwin in the Top End. The stunning beauty of Australia’s vast and varied landscapes including the rugged Flinders Ranges, ancient Uluru and Kata Tjuta and the lush wetlands of Kakadu National Park will provide memories to last a lifetime.
- Visit an extraordinary, self-sufficient outback property powered by sun and wind, and explore the night skies with the family’s telescopes.
- Local experts take you through Adelaide Central Market, underground for opals, through vineyards, and into indigenous life in Kakadu.
- Delve into Aboriginal rock art as you walk through, under and around ancient sites at Ubirr and Nourlangie in Kakadu.
- Experience sunrise over Uluru on a two-night stay.
- Explore outback towns of Coober Pedy and Tennant Creek.
- Enjoy handcrafted experiences touring Nitmiluk & Kakadu.
Watch our video
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.