10 Days - Adelaide to Alice Springs
From $4,295 per person (twin share)
This journey takes you into the very heart of Australia. The ancient and awe-inspiring Flinders Ranges and Kings Canyon provide a dramatic introduction to the rugged landscapes of the continent’s interior – and the jewels in its crown, magnificent Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Close encounters with local people add an enriching layer to your outback experience.
- Go behind the scenes with local experts at the Adelaide Central Market, meet some traders and taste local produce.
- Explore the mining town of Coober Pedy with a locally guided tour through underground homes and its famed opal mines.
- Learn how the Rainbow Serpent gouged out the Gorges to make the Flinders Ranges, and experience Uluru’s rock art.
- Explore the rugged Flinders Ranges & Wilpena Pound.
- Don a helmet to explore Coober Pedy’s underground mines.
- Toast the sublime Uluru sunset, sparkling wine in hand
Watch our video
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.