11 Days - Uluru to Darwin
From $4,925 per person (twin share)
Experience quintessential Northern Territory landscapes on a thrilling road-trip from Uluru to Darwin. The grandeur of Uluru is unforgettable, and the opportunity to learn about the traditions of the local Indigenous people adds depth to your encounter. Travelling the Stuart Highway, you’ll witness the transition from desert reds to the rocky escarpments and lush greens of the tropical north.
- Visit the School of the Air with a local expert to witness how children living in remote areas are educated.
- Local guides take you on a journey through Yellow Water Billabong to spot wildlife, including large crocodiles.
- Discover the culture of a real outback remote pub with a visit to Daly Waters Pub. Our shout!
- Uncover outback locations, Devils Marbles & Wycliff Wells.
- Witness a magnificent Uluru sunset, sipping sparkling wine.
- Walk the path of adventure on Kings Canyon Rim.
- Cruise Katherine Gorge, learn about the culture of the Jawoyn.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
Featured Australian Holidays
- Show all
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia