Cruising the Inside Passage
Sail narrow waterways flanked by towering canyon walls, explore the rugged beauty of the Alaska shoreline and delve deeper into the history of charming ports of call along the way. Enjoy sailings from convenient departure ports, such as Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles or Vancouver.
7 Nights - Roundtrip Seattle
- Inside cabin from $1,589 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $2,669 per person (twin share)
- You’ll enjoy glacier viewing at either Glacier Bay National Park or Endicott Arm.
- Explore charming port cities like Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria.
- Enjoy the ever-changing landscape that is sure to leave you speechless at every turn.
- Spend time in Victoria, B.C.
10 Nights - Roundtrip Vancouver
- Inside cabin from $2,199 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $3,419 per person (twin share)
- Deep blue water flanked by towering cliffs greet you at Endicott Arm Fjord.
- Drift past the dramatic scenery and then witness the immense Dawes Glacier, before sailing to the friendly coastal towns that dot Alaska’s rugged shoreline.
- Enjoy the inspiring landscapes.
14 Nights - Roundtrip Los Angeles
- Inside cabin from $2,919 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $4,599 per person (twin share)
- A longer 14-night itinerary allows you more time to explore the Great Land and experience unique onboard offerings.
- Enjoy more ports like Sitka or Haines, plus new Saturday departures.
- Drift through inlets and glaciers, and be treated to astounding alpine views as you cruise through Alaska.
The Landmark Sale
Explore the world’s most recognisable landmarks. Whether it be man-made, a piece of history or a natural wonder, Princess Cruises is making it easier than ever for you to visit your dream destination.
Receive up to $1,000 air credit per stateroom* when you book a selected fly/cruise holiday. OR explore landmarks closer to your doorstep, cruising Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific and receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom*.
Offer ends 12 December 2019
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.