Best of Ghana
11 Days/10 Nights
From $5055 per person (twin share)
About this trip
Known for its diverse wildlife, old forts and secluded beaches, Ghana is now best known for its drumming and dance. This tour visits the historical sites of the Ashanti Kingdom, as well as visits to cultural drumming, dance and music centres. It offers time to shop for handmade crafts as well visits to traditional fishing villages. Furthermore, visits to Kakum National Park, with its unique aerial canopy walk above the forest.
- Accommodation on a twin share basis in comfortable 3 and 4 star hotels
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Admission to listed sites and events
This package is based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa