Best of Madagascar
15 Days/14 Nights
From $3,560 per person (twin share)
About this trip
Discover Madagascar, the World’s fourth largest island that is rich in flora and fauna. It is home to almost all known species of lemur and half of the World’s chameleons. As well as 350 species of butterfly and over 250 species of birds. This tour highlights the best that Madagascar has to offer, from bustling Antananarivo to Antsirabe in the south, as well as the best National Parks in Madagascar like Perinet, Ranomafana and Isalo.
- Accommodation on a twin share basis
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- Transport by minibus with services of an English speaking driver and 4×4 on day 8
- English speaking local guide for a walk in Reserve of Perinet, Ramofana National Park and Isalo
- Sightseeing and visits with local guides as specified
- Entrance fees for the visits in National Parks and Reserves
- All transfers
- Domestic flight Tulear – Antanarivo
This package is based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa