Best of Namibia
About this trip
This safari highlights the best that Namibia has to offer, staying in comfortable accommodation with private facilities. From the dramatic sand dunes at Sossusvlei to the lunar landscape of Damaraland and the wildlife in Etosha National Park to the coastal area of Swakopmund, this tour offers vast contrast. Experience walking safaris, game drives and kayaking adventures. See both land and marine wildlife, meet some of the last traditional tribes and visit the Africat Wildlife Sanctuary. This 10 day tour offers the best of Namibia and so much more.
10 Days/ 9 Nights
Price per person from:
Low Season $4,560
High Season $5,255
- Accommodation on a twin share basis
- Meals indicated as per itinerary (B, L, D)
- Transportation in a luxury air– conditioned safari vehicle.
- Services of a registered and experienced naturalist English-speaking safari guide.
- Entrance fees and excursions as described in above itinerary.
- Mineral water on board the safari vehicle.
- Option of either kayaking or catamaran boat cruise in Swakopmund.
- Welcome pack
This package is based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together. Tours depart on a Tuesday.
Contact us for itinerary and full terms & conditions.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa