The Best of South Africa
About this trip
This 13-day scheduled safari offers all the essentials and classic experiences that South Africa is famous for, from finding the ‘Big 5’ in the Kruger National Park, to the Winelands of the Cape. In between, explore iSimangaliso Wetland Park, as well as the beauty of the Garden Route.
13 Days / 12 Nights
Price per person from $2,480 twin share
• 12 nights accommodation on a twin share basis
• Meals as per itinerary (B, L, D)
• Entrance fees for Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Wonder View, Kruger National Park conservation fee, Garden Route National Park conservation fee (Storms River Bridge)
• River cruise excursion
• Two game drives in Kruger National Park
• Robertson Wine Valley tour
Tour departs on selected Mondays.
Contact us for itinerary, full terms, conditions and departure dates.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa