Bravo 2020 - Cruise of Performing Arts
7 Nights on board Serenade of the Seas departing Sydney
13 - 20 October 2020
From $2,769 inside pp (twin share), $3,489 outside pp (twin share) or $4,359 balcony pp (twin share)
About this cruise
Australia’s all-encompassing performing arts cruise, BRAVO returns in 2020 featuring a spectacular program of over 30 acts and artists where passengers will be treated to seven nights of music that traverses musical theatre, opera, cabaret and jazz. Guests will have the opportunity to experience performances by world class International and Australian acts, all while relishing in the enchanting South Pacific Islands of New Caledonia.
Back on board, passengers will enjoy the dazzling indulgence of Royal Caribbean’s luxurious cruise-liner, Serenade of the Seas, featuring seven unique performance venues to be explored and experienced across seven days and nights from 13-20 October 2020.
- Anthony Warlow (AM) with special guest Amanda Lea LaVergne
- Ruthie Henshall (UK)
- Teddy Tahu-Rhodes
- Peter Coleman-Wright (AO)
- Cheryl Barker (AO)
- David Hobson
- Richard Troxell (USA)
- Nexas Quartet
...plus many more
- Theme nights and interactive passenger experiences
- Artist meet & greet/signing session
- Casino Royale
- Poolside movie screen
- Royal Caribbean activities around the ship
- Cruise on board Royal Caribbean’s “Serenade of the Seas”
- All meals, entertainment and gratuities on board (excluding drinks and specialty restaurants).
- Port charges and government taxes Costs are per adult in $AUD and are based on a twin sharing basis.
- Single travelers must pay 200% the full twin share price.
What's not included in the holiday price:
- Airfare, passport and fees, insurances of all kinds
- Laundry, phone calls, beverages, items of a personal nature, optional excursions etc
- The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home if you leave the cruise at your own volition, or due to illness, or a consequence of official action by the government
Costs are subject to change with or without notice
Contact us now for itinerary, availability and full terms and conditions or to book now click here.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.