Grand Africa Tour
23 Days/22 Nights
$14,925 per person low season (twin share)
$18,925 per person high season (twin share)
About this trip
The continent of Africa is vast and enormously diverse in its culture and physical beauty. This Grand African safari, including airfares from Australia visits some of the best places in Eastern Africa as well as Southern Africa. From the majestic Cape Town in South Africa, to the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. This Safari also visits Chobe National Park in Botswana and travels to the unique wildlife areas of Kenya and Tanzania. The Island of Zanzibar is the perfect finish to this Grand African Safari.
- Accommodation on a twin share basis
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- International and internal airfares ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
- Ticket taxes (shown separately)
- Comprehensive sightseeing, game viewing and excursions
- Experienced driver/guides
- Entrance fees where applicable
- All transfers where indicated
- Exclusive African Travel Specialists backpack
NB. To make the most of seeing the Migration, the East Africa portion may be reversed. The itinerary is flexible and can be amended to suit.
This package is based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together.
Watch our video
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa