New Guinea Circle (Cairns to Wewak to Darwin)
25 Nights from $21,940 per person (twin share)*
Departure 25th November 2019
Join us aboard Coral Adventurer over 25 unforgettable nights to experience some of the world’s most exotic and untouched regions as they emerge into the 21st century. This remarkable expedition will take you where other travellers have seldom visited, into the most remote corners of Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.
Throughout the expedition you will also discover the very best that New Guinea has to offer, from the vibrant rainforests to the world’s most colourful and diverse coral reefs. Come face to face with villagers who until recently have been shielded from the outside world. This is the most comprehensive experience ever undertaken in this fascinating region.
> Learn how the Trobriand Islands became the ‘Islands of Love’
> Explore Tufi’s spectacular fjords
> Cruise the mighty Sepik River
> Discover the pristine Raja Ampat region; a nature lover’s paradise
> Take in the aromas, colours and characters of the Spice Islands
Embark: Board at Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal at 9:30am on Monday 25 November 2019 for 11.00 am departure.
Disembark: Arrive at 7.30 am at Darwin’s Fort Hill Wharf and disembark at 09:30am on 20th December 2019.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for the number of nights as listed in each itinerary
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel, zodiacs, glass-bottom boat and kayaks
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Tipping not required:
Other cruise lines automatically add gratuities to your account and service charges to your bar invoices. On Coral Adventurer, our crew has no other agenda than your delight.
Exclusive Bonus Offer
- Complimentary bottle of wine from Southside Travel upon arrival (per cabin)*
- 10% discount on travel insurance (nib, Suresave, CHI or Covermore)
Contact us now for itinerary, availability and up to date pricing.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.