New Guinea Circumnavigation (Darwin to Darwin)
35 Nights from $25,150 per person (twin share)*
Departure 2nd October 2020
Enjoy 10% off the brochure pricing when you book before 30 June 2019.
Be one of a special few to join us on our full circumnavigation voyage around New Guinea. This one-off voyage is packed with highlights. Sailing in comfort aboard the brand-new Coral Adventurer, you will experience many diverse cultures from the Spice Islands to the Sepik River, marvel at untouched landscapes, explore the wonders of Raja Ampat, and be immersed in one of the world’s last frontiers.
> Indulge in a Bandanese feast under the stars on the ramparts of historic Fort Belgica, Banda Neira
> Climb Mt Pindito for a stunning view of the gum-drop Wayag Islands
> Slip into Raja Ampat’s lagoons at Misool and Kofiau, and experience the remarkable beauty and vibrant underwater world.
> Swim with the majestic whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay
> Visit two of New Guinea’s great rivers – the Sepik and Mamberamo
> Learn the mythical tales of Dei Dei Hot Springs on Fergusson Island
> Snorkel and dive at incredible pristine locations – Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, the Fly Islands and Tufi Fjords
> Encounter the Asmat warriors at Agats, and have the opportunity to purchase the carvings they are famous for
> Witness the immense diversity of cultures throughout your voyage
> Enjoy an intimate and up close experience as you are welcomed to local villages and explore isolated places
Embark: Board at Darwin’s Fort Hill Wharf at 8:30am for a 10:00am departure, 2 October 2020
Disembark: Arrive in Darwin’s Fort Hill Wharf at 10:30am for disembarkation by 12:00pm
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for the number of nights as listed in each itinerary
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel, zodiacs, glass-bottom boat and kayaks
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Tipping not required:
Other cruise lines automatically add gratuities to your account and service charges to your bar invoices. On Coral Adventurer, our crew has no other agenda than your delight.
Exclusive Bonus Offer
- Complimentary bottle of wine from Southside Travel upon arrival (per cabin)*
- 10% discount on travel insurance (nib, Suresave, CHI or Covermore)
Contact us now for itinerary, availability and up to date pricing.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.