Northern Territory Dreaming
10 Days - Darwin to Uluru
From $5,395 per person (twin share)
Explore Northern Territory's striking landscapes and meet the descendants of Aboriginal people who have lived here for 65,000 years. Be immersed into the very heartland of Australia and experience its most sacred landscapes, bountiful National Parks and thundering waterfalls. Discover the Top Ends striking landscape then traverse to the magical Red Centre, seeing iconic Uluṟu, the mystical domes of Kata Tjuṯa, and windswept Walpa Gorge.
- Discover World Heritage listed Kakadu & Litchfield National parks, and wander through the fascinating Angkerle (Standley Chasm).
- Explore spectacular Kings Canyon on the six-kilometre Rim Walk, and embark on a safari cruise exploring thriving Mary River Wetlands.
- Learn the fine art of painting of ‘rarrk’ painting, and enjoy a sunset walk at the rock art galleries in Ubirr.
- Take a refreshing dip at Gunlom Falls overlooking Kakadu, and unwind on an indulgent Katherine Gorge dinner cruise.
- Dine under the stars in a unique wilderness experience.
- Witness the changing colours as the sun sets over Uluru.
Watch our video
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.