Patagonia & Chilean Fjords
14 Days from USD $6,200 per person (twin share)*
Sail the legendary Beagle Channel and marvel at the snow-covered peaks of rugged Patagonia. Zodiac-cruise through fjords flanked by glaciers and watch as the captain skillfully navigates narrow channels while you keep watch for acrobatic dolphins, penguins and seals. Spend two days hiking and exploring in Torres del Paine National Park, renowned for its majestic granite towers and jaw-dropping landscapes. Join us on a journey exploring the fjords and coast of southern Chile and discover why Chile was voted best adventure destination in South America for three consecutive years at the World Travel Awards.
Number of passengers: 120 passengers (including 20 kayakers)
- Revel in the dramatic mountain and glacial landscapes along the Beagle Channel and Patagonia
- Get closer to nature and kayak through some of Chile’s most spectacular locations (additional cost)
- Overnight in Torres del Paine National Park and be in awe of the majestic beauty on hikes in the park
- Discover the UNESCO heritage listed unique timber churches in Chiloé
- Watch for blowholes as whales migrate from high to low latitudes in search for warmer waters
In true expedition style we encourage exploration and adventure, offering flexibility in challenging environments in a way that puts you among the action to see and do as much as possible. This itinerary is only a guide and subject to change due to ice and weather conditions.
- One night’s hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ushuaia on Day 1
- Half day Ushuaia city tour on Day 2 (lunch not included on Day 2)
- Luggage transfer from your hotel in Ushuaia to the ship on Day 2
- On board accommodation during voyage including daily cabin service
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises mentioned in the itinerary
- Educational lectures and guiding services from expedition team
- Access to our onboard doctor and basic medical services
- Complimentary 3-in-1 waterproof polar expedition jacket
- Complimentary loan of Muck boots during the voyage
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- A printed photo book produced with photos from your voyage
- Gratuities for crew will automatically be added to your bill. Please advise at the time of settlement if you would like this to be removed
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees
Note: A $15 USD per person per day gratuity for the crew is automatically added to your onboard account. It is at your discretion if you would like to remove the tip (or increase/decrease the amount) when you settle your bill. It is not necessary to tip the expedition team members.
- International or domestic flights to or within South America, unless specified
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination charges
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges
- Hotels and meals not included in itinerary
- Optional excursions not included in the itinerary
- Optional activity surcharges
- All items of a personal nature including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (except during dinner), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, gratuities, Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
Sea Kayaking – USD $1,300 per person
Exploration by sea kayak is an ideal way to surround yourself in the sights and sounds of Iceland - padding along pristine and quiet fjords and to observe wildlife in an unobtrusive manner. Paddlers will have the option to kayak as often as possible during the voyage (weather conditions permitting), or to join fellow expeditioners on shore landings. Some kayak excursions may be long in duration and on choppy water, so a reasonable level of kayaking experience is required to participate in this activity.
Photography - (free)
All voyages offer fantastic opportunities for photography and videography and on selected voyages an expert photographer will offer informal lectures filled with tips to improve your skills. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced amateur, you’ll certainly pick up some useful hints in the presentations.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully to ensure you understand what is included in the trip cost as well as any fees that may be applicable in case you are required to cancel your trip. Although every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary provided, please note that due to the unpredictable nature of expedition travel, changes beyond our control may occur and Aurora Expeditions reserves the right to alter the itinerary or not operate shore excursions with little or no notice when necessary.
Exclusive Bonus Offer (from Southside World Travel)
Contact us now for full itinerary, availability and up to date pricing.