Rwanda Gorilla Safari
4 Days/3 Nights
From $2,295 per person (twin share)
About this trip
This four day safari travels to Parc National des Volcans in Rwanda to track the Mountain Gorillas, made famous by Dian Fossey. This short trip is designed for those with limited time who want to see, not only gorillas; but also the environment where Dian Fossey lived and worked for nearly 20 years. In addition, this safari uses comfortable four star accommodation.
- Accommodation on a share twin basis
- All transfers and park fees
- Meals as specified (B, L, D)
- Return airport transfers
- Kigali city tour and Genocide Museum visit
- Transport to/from Kigali airport to Volcanoes National Park
NB. Excludes Gorilla Permit USD $1,000 per person per trek
This package is based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa