Outback Australia - The Colour of Red
5 Days - Uluru to Alice Springs (and reverse)
From $2,550 per person (twin share)
Early bird saving
Save up to $275 per person when you book before 31st January 2020
Journey to the Red Centre of Australia – the sacred landscapes of the Outback and imposing Uluru, as you uncover an ancient culture that dates back thousands of years. Delve into fascinating rituals of the Anangu during your Inspiring Journey through outback Australia and share in their spiritual connection with this ancient land that spans millennia.
- The unforgettable feeling of awakening to sunrise at Uluru, and see the stunning natural wonders of Angkerle (Standley Chasm) and Simpsons Gap.
- Hike Kings Canyon for magnificent views, then travel along the Mereenie Loop Road on a 4WD experience.
- Discover the rich culture of the Anangu people, and gain an insight into the logistics of running a million-acre cattle property.
- Experience a unique dining experience, Under a Desert Moon, then toast the iconic Uluru sunset with sparkling wine.
- Have a campfire barbecue dinner under the Milky Way.
- Take a walk through wildly beautiful Simpsons Gap.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.