The Kimberley - Darwin to Broome (or reverse)
10 Nights from $7,650 per person (twin share)*
Departures scheduled from April to September
Perfected over three decades, Coral Expedition's 10-day Kimberley cruise takes you on an unforgettable journey from Darwin to Broome. Expert guides interpret 40,000-year-old rock art, and retrace the history of Phillip Parker King who first charted this spectacular coastline almost 200 years ago. Later in the season, witness the Humpback Whales on their migration.
Board a Zodiac and touch the spray from the magnificent King George River and its towering 80-metre twin falls. Join an expert guide to learn about the history of the ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion rock paintings. Witness waterfalls cascading off Montgomery Reef as it rises out of the ocean on the ebbing tide, whilst discovering the reef’s diverse marine life.
Experience your Kimberley cruise aboard Coral Adventurer, Coral Discoverer or Coral Geographer.
- Experience the Horizontal Falls, created by a unique tidal phenomenon
- Witness waterfalls cascading off Montgomery Reef, and discover the reef’s diverse marine life.
- Experience King George River and get in close to the soaring 80m high King George Falls
- Learn from expert interpretation of Wandjina and Gwion Gwion Rock art
- Watch out for sightings of crocodiles, tawny nurse sharks, sea turtles, humpback whales and rock wallabies
- Optional scenic flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Indulge in drinks and canapes as you enjoy a spectacular Kimberley sunset from the beach
- Aboard our Xplorer tender, cruise the Prince Regent River to King Cascades
Contact us now for itinerary, sailing dates, availability and up to date pricing.