Ultimate South Georgia & Antarctica
18 Days/17 Nights
From USD $14,600 per person (twin share)
About this trip
This wonderful cruise starts in the famous town of Stanley, in the Falkland Islands; made famous in the 1980’s during the Falklands War. It continues on to South Georgia, with its amazing wildlife encounters and then heads to Antarctica. It is here that you will not only see more wildlife but also learn more about the famous polar explorer Ernest Shackleton and the hardships and bravery of the men who survived the 1914 – 1917 expedition. This cruise is a must for photographers, history buffs interested in Antarctica and wildlife enthusiasts.
- Flight from Santiago, Chile (or Punta Arenas) to Stanley, Falkland Islands
- Transfer from Falkland Island’s airport to ship
- Stanley town tour (time permitting)
- 17 nights ship accommodation in your chosen cabin category
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage
- All shore excursions and Zodiac (inflatable boats) cruises
- Educational lectures and guiding services from expert team
- Polar expedition jacket to keep
- Free gumboot hire during the voyage
- Professionally produced voyage journal (one per booking)
- Port and landing fees and charges
NB. All pricing is per person based on twin share. Travel is valid for set departure dates in December, 2018. All segments of the package are subject to availability and seasonal surcharges apply. Package excludes international flights, visas, airport taxes, tips and gratuities, personal expense items, medical insurance, evacuation cover or travel insurance. Package subject to change without notice. Valid for new bookings only and not valid with any other offer. If paying by credit card, credit card fees will apply.
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.