Ultimate Kenya Flying Safari
About this trip
Kenya is a land of rich contrasts; a modern cosmopolitan city, lush farm lands, harsh deserts, as well as wide open plains known for the great herds of roaming wildlife. Designed to take in the highlights of this wonderful country, the safari offers; staying in luxury boutique lodges offering outstanding cuisine and service; while offering amazing value for money, and wonderful game experiences.
10 Days/9 Nights
Price per person from:
Low Season $9,555
High Season $10,645
- Accommodation on a share twin basis
- Meals as indicated as per itinerary. (B, L, D)
- Soft drinks, beer, selected spirits & house wines (except at the Fairmont Norfolk Hotel)
- Conservation / Park fees
- Game drives in 4 x 4 vehicles
- Airport / airstrip transfers
- All domestic flights and taxes
- Laundry (except at the Fairmont Norfolk Hotel)
- Membership to AMREF Flying Doctors Society
Based minimum 2 passengers travelling together. Baggage limit of 15 kgs per person in soft bags only.
Elephant Pepper Camp is closed from 1st April – 15th June, 2018.
Contact us for itinerary, full terms, conditions and departure dates.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.
Featured African Holidays
- Show all
- South Africa