Voyage of the Glaciers
This seven-night cruise (or 14 night roundtrip cruise) offers two epic glacier viewing opportunities. Get an up-close look at the massive Margerie Glacier as you sail through the serene waters of Glacier Bay National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord and the Inside Passage are also on the itinerary, along with three fascinating port cities: Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.
7 Nights - Anchorage to Vancouver (Southbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,168 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $2.198 per person (twin share)
7 Nights - Vancouver to Anchorage (Northbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,058 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $1,998 per person (twin share)
14 Nights - Departing Vancouver (Roundtrip)
- Inside cabin sold out
- Balcony cabin from $4,028 per person (twin share)
- Two glacier-viewing experiences on every sailing.
- Sail more than 800 kilometres farther north across the Gulf of Alaska and into Prince William Sound.
- Glacier Bay National Park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 and was named one of the 7 Cruise Wonders of the World by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Ketchikan embodies rich Native Alaskan heritage, Juneau boasts towering mountains as a backdrop, and Skagway provides fascinating insight into Alaska’s gold rush history.
- Marvel at 16 glaciers found in College Fjord, or lose your breath at the sight of the massive Hubbard Glacier.
Contact us now for itineraries, departure dates and availability.