Voyage of the Glaciers
This seven-night cruise (or 14 night roundtrip cruise) offers two epic glacier viewing opportunities. Get an up-close look at the massive Margerie Glacier as you sail through the serene waters of Glacier Bay National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord and the Inside Passage are also on the itinerary, along with three fascinating port cities: Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.
7 Nights - Anchorage to Vancouver (Southbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,168 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $2.198 per person (twin share)
7 Nights - Vancouver to Anchorage (Northbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,058 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $1,998 per person (twin share)
14 Nights - Departing Vancouver (Roundtrip)
- Inside cabin sold out
- Balcony cabin from $4,028 per person (twin share)
- Two glacier-viewing experiences on every sailing.
- Sail more than 800 kilometres farther north across the Gulf of Alaska and into Prince William Sound.
- Glacier Bay National Park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 and was named one of the 7 Cruise Wonders of the World by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Ketchikan embodies rich Native Alaskan heritage, Juneau boasts towering mountains as a backdrop, and Skagway provides fascinating insight into Alaska’s gold rush history.
- Marvel at 16 glaciers found in College Fjord, or lose your breath at the sight of the massive Hubbard Glacier.
Watch our video
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.