Voyage of the Glaciers
This seven-night cruise (or 14 night roundtrip cruise) offers two epic glacier viewing opportunities. Get an up-close look at the massive Margerie Glacier as you sail through the serene waters of Glacier Bay National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord and the Inside Passage are also on the itinerary, along with three fascinating port cities: Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.
7 Nights - Anchorage to Vancouver (Southbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,369 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $2,649 per person (twin share)
7 Nights - Vancouver to Anchorage (Northbound)
- Inside cabin from $1,319 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $2,589 per person (twin share)
14 Nights - Departing Vancouver (Roundtrip)
- Inside cabin from $2,519 per person (twin share)
- Balcony cabin from $4,889 per person (twin share)
- Two glacier-viewing experiences on every sailing.
- Sail more than 800 kilometres farther north across the Gulf of Alaska and into Prince William Sound.
- Glacier Bay National Park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 and was named one of the 7 Cruise Wonders of the World by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Ketchikan embodies rich Native Alaskan heritage, Juneau boasts towering mountains as a backdrop, and Skagway provides fascinating insight into Alaska’s gold rush history.
- Marvel at 16 glaciers found in College Fjord, or lose your breath at the sight of the massive Hubbard Glacier.
The Landmark Sale
Explore the world’s most recognisable landmarks. Whether it be man-made, a piece of history or a natural wonder, Princess Cruises is making it easier than ever for you to visit your dream destination.
Receive up to $1,000 air credit per stateroom* when you book a selected fly/cruise holiday. OR explore landmarks closer to your doorstep, cruising Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific and receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom*.
Offer ends 12 December 2019
Contact us now for itinerary, departure dates and availability.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.