West Papua (Wewak to Darwin)
13 Nights from $12,240 per person (twin share)*
Departure 7th December 2019
This voyage through West Papua, discovers the unique regions of the Spice Islands and Raja Ampat. Swim, snorkel and dive through crystal-clear waters, exploring colourful coral gardens and encountering a vast array of marine wildlife. Spend five days exploring the marine haven of Raja Ampat, sailing through a maze of limestone karst islands and showcasing the beautiful landscapes of this region.
Join us aboard the Coral Adventurer over 13 exciting nights for the second portion of the New Guinea Circle cruise from Wewak to Darwin. Throughout this expedition, you will discover the very best West Papua has to offer, from the lush rainforest environments to the world’s most colourful coral reef systems, and welcoming villages where you will encounter another way of life.
> Visit Lake Sentani, home to villagers famed for their distinctive art
> Spend five full days exploring the nature lover’s paradise that is Raja Ampat
> Paddle a kayak through the stunning surround of the Mesempta Channel
> Take in the breathtaking views of the Wayag lagoon from Mount Pindito lookout
> Take in the aromas, colours and characters of the Spice Islands
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for the number of nights as listed in each itinerary
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours in tender vessels
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Tipping not required:
Other cruise lines automatically add gratuities to your account and service charges to your bar invoices. On Coral Adventurer, our crew has no other agenda than your delight.
Exclusive Bonus Offer
- Complimentary bottle of wine from Southside Travel upon arrival (per cabin)*
- 10% discount on travel insurance (nib, Suresave, CHI or Covermore)
Contact us now for itinerary, availability and up to date pricing.
When planning your next holiday come in-store (16 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, NSW, 2227), call (02) 9525 2211 or email us and let Southside World Travel create the best travel experience for you.